Delightful Dreams Delightful Dreams

This is amazing. I feel the good vibes coming from it. The intro sounded vaguely familiar, did you take inspiration from anything?

TastyTeo responds:

I started the project very randomly and I finished it in about 2 and a half hours so i guess that was kinda self inspiring, I could say that it reminds me Eurodancer by DJ Mangoo (I realised that when i finished the song haha, i guess because the melody of eurodancer used to get stuck into my head before like 2 years) but my inspirations are many, in this particular i would say Mangoo and DJ Contacreast

Technoplasmatic - Summerlust Technoplasmatic - Summerlust

All my stars to you. Like your other works, this is epic. I meant what I said when this was still a WIP. Keep up the good work, this is amazing.

Thanksssss!!!

A view from the mountain top A view from the mountain top

A little short, but very nice to listen too.

Summerlust WIP Summerlust WIP

I'm only half way through this song and wondering why its still a WIP. Its very sunny and shiny....sounding. Er, yeah. Anyways, it sounds Somewhat like upbeat Dance-ish. If that helps any.
But keep up the good work, this is amazing.

Technoplasmatic - Dream Technoplasmatic - Dream

Another instant favourite from you. Amazing melody, and that beat is awesome. I agree with vinnie21213, keep it up.

Awww thank you !! :D

Realistik - ill Sharp Minor Realistik - ill Sharp Minor

I love how you manage to turn piano into epic. Another great dubstep, another amazing song. Even more epic melody. Awesome

Hyperrealistic Hyperrealistic

All my likes, and stars, and 5's to you. This is epic. The melody is amazing and catchy. Up-beat enough to get addictive. The little wave synths scattered throughout the song add a nice touch. I've said it before, and again now, your an inspiration. I can't honestly think of anything that would make this better, its fluid, and has a kickass beat. Good job man.

*leaves to go try and make songs like this... but windows7 hdd failure and Linux LMMS does not a flstudio make.... :(*

TastyTeo responds:

get your pc fixed man we need more producers !!! thanks for the good words

Hardened Hardened

I'm going to give you the same rating I did before. Superb, really. I love the 1 minute mark, and the melody is amazing.
Another great song from you.

Thank you!

Hardened [Hardstyle] WIP Hardened [Hardstyle] WIP

That was quite impressive, another good song by you. Even in its WIP state, faved.
You get all my votes, all of them.

Utopia Utopia

This is amazing. Great job on this song. Keep it up.

TastyTeo responds:

Thanks, i love remixing good stuff